Sketching the Landscapes of Morocco May 13-26, 2020
Join us for a 14-day guided excursion through the varied cities and landscapes of Morocco. We will visit the exotic cities of Fes and Marrakech, ancient Roman ruins, small towns and weekly markets, the Sahara desert and oasis, and the Atlas Mountains. Our experienced native Moroccan tour guide along with knowledgeable and frequent Moroccan traveler Sandra Clinton will show us places and culture rarely found on other tours. Through daily sketching and tours we’ll look at architecture, landscapes, agriculture, food, crafts, and Moroccan culture. Group size limited to 12. For further information go to:
Meetings & Events
Artsbridge is an energetic art group of painters, sculptors, photographers, writers, actors, musicians and filmmakers, gathering together on a volunteer basis to:
- Provide a better public understanding of the arts in all the creative disciplines.
- Make the arts available to all segments of the community through education, exhibition and performance.
- Nurture local, state and regional arts and artists, enhancing communications among and between artists and providing artists with a greater opportunity to have their work displayed or otherwise exposed to the public.
- Promote quality and professionalism in the arts.
- Fostering communication and networking within the arts community.
- Avail and administer all services and policies to all people of any race, color, national and ethnic origin, age or physical status.
- Finally to provide the community information concerning the arts in the form of seminars, community programs and any other informational media.
Become a Member
If you would like to become a part of this exciting organization, click here for “Membership and Donations Information”. Come visit one of our community events. Prospective members and the general public are always welcome.