Artsbridge Winter Members Exhibit 2018 & Awards
Best in show
Larry Chestnut for his painting, “Plein air painter, Peter Hunt”
Kathy Schroeher for her painting, “Bouquet with gray panel”
Katie Heffelfinger for her painting, “Indigo & Gold”
- Andrea B. Wallace for her pastel “Winter Wonderfuland”
- Reena Brooks for her collage “Speaking in Circles”
- Michael Cooper for his sculpture “Lets Primal Dance”
- Karen A. Smith for her mixed media piece “River II”
- Rose Marie Strippoli for her painting “From the Shadows”
Show Opening Photos
2017 Summer Art Salon
Collaborative Members’ Show Awards and Sponsors
ARTSBRIDGE ARTIST’S LAUREL
Executive Director, New Hope Arts
BEST IN SHOW
Sponsored by Topeo Galleries
OUTSTANDING ARTISTIC MERIT
SUSANNE PITAK DAVIS
Sponsored by Gallery Piquel
Sponsored by Reinard Insurance Company
AWARD FOR CREATIVE PHOTOGRAPHY
Sponsored by Rodney Miller
Sponsored by Al and Cindy Ruenes
Sponsored by Adam and Lucinda Chou
Sponsored by William and Andrea Wallace
Photos from opening reception of the 2017 members show.
- Provide a better public understanding of the arts in all the creative disciplines.
- Make the arts available to all segments of the community through education, exhibition and performance.
- Nurture local, state and regional arts and artists, enhancing communications among and between artists and providing artists with a greater opportunity to have their work displayed or otherwise exposed to the public.
- Promote quality and professionalism in the arts.
- Fostering communication and networking within the arts community.
- Avail and administer all services and policies to all people of any race, color, national and ethnic origin, age or physical status.
- Finally to provide the community information concerning the arts in the form of seminars, community programs and any other informational media.
If you would like to become a part of this exciting organization, click this link for “Membership and Donations Information”. Come visit one of our community events. Prospective members and the general public are always welcome.