June Clothesline Sale Postpone Until Fall
Unfortunately the June Antiques and Arts weekend sponsored by the area Chamber of Commerce has been postponed until the fall.
Because we were counting on the event for traffic and publicity, we have decided to postpone our events as well.
We are sorry to disappoint our artists and art lovers.
Artists registered for the event will remain on the list for fall (date to be determined) or can receive a refund.
Look for news later this summer about our Fall Clothesline Sale date.
Photos from opening reception of the 2017 members show.
- Provide a better public understanding of the arts in all the creative disciplines.
- Make the arts available to all segments of the community through education, exhibition and performance.
- Nurture local, state and regional arts and artists, enhancing communications among and between artists and providing artists with a greater opportunity to have their work displayed or otherwise exposed to the public.
- Promote quality and professionalism in the arts.
- Fostering communication and networking within the arts community.
- Avail and administer all services and policies to all people of any race, color, national and ethnic origin, age or physical status.
- Finally to provide the community information concerning the arts in the form of seminars, community programs and any other informational media.
If you would like to become a part of this exciting organization, click this link for “Membership and Donations Information”. Come visit one of our community events. Prospective members and the general public are always welcome.