ARTSBRIDGE MEMBERSHIP FOR 2019 IS DUE IN JANUARY.
Artsbridge has a new president. Congratulations to Gary Fournier from West Windsor NJ. He was elected to a two year term starting in the first of the year. Gary comes with an impressive history of corporate and organization positions. He is a member of the River Rats Plein Air group.
Rodney Miller was awarded the the Artsbridge Artist Laurel. On occasion the Board of Directors vote to give the award to someone for their major contributions to the Arts and the Arts Community. Rodney, as we all know, is a long time member of multiple organizations and is a hard worker for all of them. He has been Artsbridge Vice President, Exhibition Chair as well our photographer in residence. Although he is retiring from the Board, he will continue to work on our shows and programs. The lovely stained glass award (note the camera motif) was designed as always by Sun Flower Glass.
In other news….. more changes to the Artsbridge Board. Doe Phillips has joined the Board as secretary replacing Trudell Green who has moved out of the area. Former Presidents Margie Milne and Edie Sharp are both going off the Board. Edie has moved to Texas, Margie will still be around to help with shows and events as well as the E-News editor (looking for someone who would enjoy doing that job).
HELP WANTED. Artsbridge still has officer and committee spots to be filled in order to keep our organization going.
- Positions We Still Need:
- Assistant for PR and Advertising
- Publisher for the E-News
- Future Show ChairsIf you are interested and have the skill sets to step into, or learn one of these positions send an email to Sue Ann Rainey at email@example.com
Show Some HeART 125
Bucks County College Lower Campus
February 4th – March 21st
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Monday, JANUARY 28 TH
ART DROP-OFF: THURSDAY, January 31st FROM 4PM – 6:30 PM
OPENING RECEPTION: FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 8TH FROM 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
SPECIAL NOTE: ALL ARTWORK TO BE PRICED AT $125.00
SAVE THE DATE
The Artsbridge Members’ Show at Prallsville Mills this year will move from our usual February dates to March.
So mark your calendars. March 19 – April 1. Details on drop off, reception, etc will be posted with a prospectus soon.
2019 Speakers Series
- January – Phoebe Wiley
- February – Florence Moonan’s talk is rescheduled from our weather cancelled November Meeting
- March – Members’ Show, no speaker
- April – Helena van Emmerik Finn
- May- Anne Marie Macari
Note that the schedule is subject to change.
2018 Members Show
Show Opening Photos
2017 Summer Art Salon
Photos from opening reception of the 2017 members show.
- Provide a better public understanding of the arts in all the creative disciplines.
- Make the arts available to all segments of the community through education, exhibition and performance.
- Nurture local, state and regional arts and artists, enhancing communications among and between artists and providing artists with a greater opportunity to have their work displayed or otherwise exposed to the public.
- Promote quality and professionalism in the arts.
- Fostering communication and networking within the arts community.
- Avail and administer all services and policies to all people of any race, color, national and ethnic origin, age or physical status.
- Finally to provide the community information concerning the arts in the form of seminars, community programs and any other informational media.
If you would like to become a part of this exciting organization, click this link for “Membership and Donations Information”. Come visit one of our community events. Prospective members and the general public are always welcome.