2018-19 PA Partners in the Arts Project Stream Guidelines (PDF)
Applications must be submitted electronically via DCED’s Electronic Single Application (ESA) website (esa.dced.state.pa.us) on or before June 20, 2018. Late applications may not be accepted.
PPA Project Stream provides grants of up to $2,500 to eligible
organizations and individuals to conduct arts projects.
The features of Project Stream are:
- Grants are awarded annually and applicants must reapply every year.
- Application is for projects that have not yet occurred. The activities period is from September 1, 2018 – August 31, 2019.
- Applicants may submit one (1) Project Stream application per PPA service region, per grant period.
- • Project must be an arts activity, take place in the PPA Partner’s service region and have a public component.
- In some instances, public access to the arts is limited by circumstances beyond the control of the applicant. Examples of this include programs for individuals who are institutionalized, incarcerated, or otherwise unable to access public programs. Applications for projects providing access to the arts in such environments will not be disqualified as a result of the public being unable or not allowed to attend.
- For profit organizations are ineligible.
- The applicant, if an individual, must be at least 18 years old.
- PPA Project Stream applicants may not apply to the following grant programs for the same grant period: PPA Program Stream, PCA AOAP Track, or PCA Entry Track.
- PPA Project Stream applicants may apply to the following PCA grant programs during the same grant period: Arts in Education Residencies; Preserving Diverse Cultures; and Citizens for the Arts in Pennsylvania’s Professional Development and Consulting.
Tuesday night life drawing at the Robert Beck Gallery will be changing venues as of April 25. Currently we have sessions there, 7-10 pm, March 27, April 3,10,17. $15. You can check out our website on www.meetup.com/Lambertville-Life-Drawing/ or email me directly at email@example.com.
We have had the honor of being housed at Robert Beck’s gallery/studio. Robert has been continuing the tradition of open life drawing which Bernard Ungerleider originated many years ago. However, Robert is closing his gallery and relocating at his studio in the vicinity of Center Bridge, PA. Our last day at his gallery is April 17. We are sad about this but realize life changes. Thank you, Robert!
We are merging on Wednesday nights, (not Tuesday nights) 6:30-9:30 pm, at the Bucks County Classical Arts Center in New Hope starting on April 25 thanks to John Murdoch.
You can sign up on now on his Wednesday night Meetup website: www.meetup.com/Figure-Drawing-Painting-New-Hope/
The members of this Meetup will be kept but the name will change to Lambertville-New Hope Life Drawing.
Anyone who has already signed up for Lambertville Meetup will need to switch to the new Meetup after April 17 or switch now to the New Hope website listed above. You will automatically then be signed up for the merger, Lambertville-New Hope Life Drawing yet to be posted.
We have almost 200 pieces of art expertly hung at Prallsville Mill for our 2018 Members Show.
Show Chair: Sue Ann Rainey
Artsbridge Winter Members Exhibit 2018 & Awards
Best in show
Larry Chestnut for his painting, “Plein air painter, Peter Hunt”
Kathy Schroeher for her painting, “Bouquet with gray panel”
Katie Heffelfinger for her painting, “Indigo & Gold”
- Andrea B. Wallace for her pastel “Winter Wonderfuland”
- Reena Brooks for her collage “Speaking in Circles”
- Michael Cooper for his sculpture “Lets Primal Dance”
- Karen A. Smith for her mixed media piece “River II”
- Rose Marie Strippoli for her painting “From the Shadows”
OPEN LIFE DRAWING, Tuesday nights, 7-10 PM at the Robert Beck Academy, intersection of Union & Elm Streets. $15. We have a variety of excellent models. Most evenings are short poses with once a month long pose. Bring materials & optional easel. Chairs are provided. Parking is in the back of the building complex and also on the street. Arrive early (6:45-6:50) to set up because we start at 7 PM. Feel free to email Aurelle at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or sign up on http://www.meetup.com/Lambertville-Life-Drawing/
Free The Girls is a nonprofit organization that works to provide jobs to women rescued from sex trafficking in developing countries by helping them set up microenterprises selling bras. And, through the collection of bras in Western countries, we strive to educate people and organizations about the scourge of human trafficking worldwide. Please donate new and gently used, clean bras in any size, color, style. CLICK HERE
Great opportunity for local artists (within 25 miles of Flemington) to exhibit art at a local yoga studio.
Opening reception for the artist is included.
If you should be interested, please contact Billie at email@example.com or 908-963-9824.
A Life in Balance- Physical Therapy & Yoga
50 Mine Street
Flemington, NJ 08822
an artist run gallery in the heart of Lambertville, New Jersey, has openings in the gallery roster and seeks applicants for membership. Artists who would like to exhibit their work year-round in one of New Jersey’s premier art towns and who would enjoy working with fellow artists in the operation of a professional art gallery can find more information about the gallery and the membership process here: http://www.lambertvillearts.com/membership.php
Applicants should have a body of quality artwork ready to exhibit, preferably will have an exhibition history, and should be able to take on the gallery responsibilities listed on the website.
New website announced that will be a resource for artists to sell their work. We hope it will be like EBay for artists. It will be marketed to Interior Designers and anyone who wants to buy art. Artists may easily upload an unlimited amount of work and create their own Gallery/ Website. Cost is $5 per piece + 20% commission.
Unlike other art websites it will only sell fine art. All mediums accepted.
ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS!
If you are an ARTSBRIDGE member with news that you would like listed here, please forward 1 JPEG of your work along with your name, artwork title, and a short description of 50 words or less telling about your show. Be sure to include dates and times for opening receptions if applicable. Make all submissions to the webmaster today!PLEASE NOTE: Any submissions to the webmaster will be posted to the site AS IS. We do not edit, proof or spell check your work. Please review prior to submission. We will scale your jpeg down to size if needed. To keep things fair, we only post 1 image per person per show.